Grating Solver Development Company
[GSolverLITE version includes only TE and TM polarization, and does not include crossed gratings
- A visual grating structure editor
- Automatic generation of common diffraction grating profiles including square wave holographic, blazed, sinusoidal, trapezoidal, triangular, 3-point polyline, and many others
- Arbitrary grating profile drawing tools, and general material pallet.
- Full 3-dimensional vector code
- Crossed grating analysis
- Analysis of arbitrary grating thickness, number of materials, and material index of refraction (defined by a real and imaginary part) including dielectrics and metals
- Automated generation of piecewise constant approximation
- Arbitrary grating complexity with multiple materials, coatings, buried structures, etc.
- Thin film analysis
- Design optimizations with general genetic algorithm interface
- Powerful algebraic language interface for generalized constraint definition
- Conical mounts and arbitrary polarization
- Legacy GS4 style grating editor
- Fully functional demo available for download (see download page)